Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tyler Shot a Bird Jon Shot this Photo


At a recent back yard bbq i found out that my roomate tyler is a sharpshooter this discovery is the worst news i have had since i moved into my appartment. The reason why this is bad news is because now all the plans i had to prank tyler have been smashed into the ground because now that i know tyler is such a great shot i know he is capable of shooting me in the face from miles away and i will never know he pulled the trigger. Now my goal has changed form pranking tyler to finding a way to sever his trigger finger. All snipers in appartment one beware.

10 comments:

Mark said...

Curtis,
I am happy to have found your blog. I am also glad I get to enjoy your humor. I bet your roommate wouldn't shoot you in the face. And if he might, you probably shouldn't room with him.

-Mark

Curtis Kauffman said...

Mark you are right... ill move out soon.

Merea said...

Hey CUTIS. whitneycloud.blogspot.com: look on the right hand side. Cutis.

Amy Susan said...

interesting story... but who is tyler?

Whitney said...

Great! Let's make fun of the dyslexic girl! I hope everyone had a good laugh!

I fixed it! Are you happy?

Conor and Koren said...

Whitney, hi this is Koren. Don't feel bad. Curtis has been related to Conor for 7 years and still can't spell his name! CONNOR?!

Whitney said...

Thanks Koren!

Ryan Christie said...

Curtis, i love this picture...and you. I miss you a lot these days and am excited to see you in class again. Hope you're doing well..

the McWhorters said...

crentist

Unknown said...

fine.

youtube downloader